Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Steadman's Ranch

One afternoon we went to Steadman's Ranch. These people are so generous. They turned their property into a 7 acre playland. Grass, waterslides, ziplines, waterfalls, pavillions, tether ball, volleyball, etc. Here's Kevin on the waterslide.


Michelle is ready to climb the hill to take a ride.

Here's Morris flying down the hill.

Michelle and Ashley went tandom. This was a lot of fun. The heavier the weight on the intertube, the fast you go!

Nathan is going head first.

Time for a picnic too.

Here I am trying to get up the courage to go down the zip line. Sad to say, I couldn't do it.
Here is Nathan making his way down the zip line. Kevin and Nathan were racing. I did not know that at the time I was recording, but you can see them together at the end of the flip footage. I think Nathan won!
Ashley on the trampoline, doing a cart wheel.

Michelle can jump high.

Isn't this a beautiful scerene place to just sit and contemplate?

Do they look like they're contemplating?

Ashley back on the water slide.

Who wants to play volleyball?

Michelle does!

I know. . . . Still looking dry.

The white slide is really long and a little slower. The blue on is steeper and faster but still long.

1 comment:

Sandi and Curtis said...

What a great place! One family has all this??