Lisa and Devin wanted to take us to a new favorite spot. It was at the Great Salt Lake out by Salt Air. Here we are looking at the back side of Antelope Island. It smells just as bad as I remembered it from when I was 10 years old. NOT my favorite place. Lots of bugs too.

Ashley and Briley out in the water.

Ashley, Michelle, Nathan and Devin are floating in the Salt Lake. They were so funny. We think this should be used as the new.. RAISING THE BAR commercial for AT&T. hehe

Ashley and Kerisa enjoying the water.

Lisa is taking all the pictures becuase Kevin and I were smart enough to go back to the car and wait. They were all having a blast. To each his own.

Briley came to join us. We had our own party in the car. Kevin with his ham radio, that's always a party for him.

Devin and Lisa
Everyone washing off the salt and sand with a hose.

Sunset over the Lake.
1 comment:
What a great vacation you guys had! Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed the video clips!! That SL ...never catch me in it! You were smart...the car!
Post a Comment