Monday, December 20, 2010

Gibb Mountain

Monday we went to go visit Grandma and Grandpa Gibb.

Grandpa has been working hard grooming a trail out in the desert to Gibb Mountain. Of course we needed to take our annual trek. See the beautiful rock lined pathway.
Patti is calling for the rescue squad! lol

Uncle Jelly Bean challenged Nathan to a race up to the top of the mountain.

Do we look good?
Look at the view from the top of the mountain. It sure was nice weather that day.

Uncle Wayne took a picture as proof that we all made it to the top!

Ahhh! I can't stop, I guess we will race down the hill too.

1 comment:

David & Anita said...

Love the pics guys, you all look like you had a lot of fun. I'm trying to keep tabs on my blog and update as much as possible but I'm a slacker.
Love You Guys,
David