
Steven is looking at Wyatt's new book. Wyatt looks disappointed. Ha Ha!

This was the funniest event of the day. As Kerisa was unwrapping her gift she said, "I knew it! I knew it! " This was the reaction, "It's not a MOVIE!" :(

Don't you love the weather? We went over to Ironwood school and played on the playground. It brought back lots of memories. Here's Devin and Lisa with the football.

This year we did something different for the adults. Since they couldn't come up with any ideas of what they wanted for Christmas, Ashley and I decided that money would probably be best! However, I didn't want to just give them a card with money, so..... We went to the bank and got lots of bills, $5, $10, $20 and $50s. They got to put their hand in the stocking and draw something out. Whatever they got, was theirs! They seemed to love it! They couldn't wait for their turn again.

Here's Briley trying out Wyatt's bubblegum machine. It was so much fun to have babies around again. They sure do love to explore new things.



No comments:
Post a Comment