Nathan took a babysitting class this summer at the hospital. He had a great time and learned a lot. He's looking forward to babysitting and is looking for families with boys that would like to have a boy babysitter. There were three boys in his class along with a bunch of girls.Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Babysitting Clinic
Nathan took a babysitting class this summer at the hospital. He had a great time and learned a lot. He's looking forward to babysitting and is looking for families with boys that would like to have a boy babysitter. There were three boys in his class along with a bunch of girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He will make a good dad as he practices! Has he had any calls yet? I bet Hunter would love him as a sitter!
Since I don't get too many volunteers, I would love to have him watch my kids. Send him our way anytime... :-)
Misty
Post a Comment